RAHAB ESSENTIALS TRAINING
8:30 am3:00 pm
At RAHAB, volunteers have the unique privilege of working hand in hand with trauma survivors. Essentials training will provide you with the practical tools and the trauma-informed approach needed to walk alongside and assist women and young ladies in their healing. This training will also provide an overview of all the ways new volunteers can serve ay RAHAB.
When: 4/21/18, 9:00am-3:00pm (registration opens at 8:30)
Where: Christ Community Chapel, 750 W Streetsboro Street, Hudson, OH, 44236
Lunch will be provided.
Previous Essentials Training speakers have included:
- Becky Moreland, Founder & Executive Director, RAHAB Ministries
- Alicia Ley, Safe House Coordinator, RAHAB Ministries
- Angel Dague, Survivor & Safe House Resident Supervisor, RAHAB Ministries
- Jaime Blair, Judicial Attorney, Summit County Juvenile Court
- Victoria Gutbrod, MA, LPCC-S, Emerge Counseling Services
- Shane Bates, Detective/Task Force Agent, Ohio Attorney General Organized Crime Commission’s Human Trafficking Task Force